If you are interested in working for YUL.Buzz, please see below for current openings.
CONTRIBUTORS (Laval, Longueuil, West Island, Lachine/Lasalle/Vedun, Ville St Laurent/Bois Franc, CDN/NDG/Hampstead/CSL, Downtown Montreal/Old Port, Village, Plateau/Mile End)
This position will operate on a freelance basis and you can expect to work remotely (for now). You should be willing to pitch articles weekly, take assignments, and stay up to date on local affairs. The articles that you do submit should be well written and researched. Successful candidates will start immediately. Position is remunerated.
- Ability to write strong, witty articles
- Ability to manage time productively
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of neighbourhoods in central and greater parts of Montreal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group
- Willingness to engage with audience through social media
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to deliver thoughtful, witty, original and relevant content to the city of Montreal, we want to hear from you. Please send your C.V. along with several writing samples to: